Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Writing and rain

I'm buried deep in rewrites at the moment. It's added 5000 words and I'm not sure that's a good thing. I have a few smaller changes to make by 14th August and then I can get back to the sequel, which is actually the book that's on my mind right now.

The monsoons are well and truly here. Me happy, dog unhappy. It makes little difference in Tucson, actually - humid heat replaces dry heat. It's still over 100 degrees, and no one leaves the safety of their airconditioned cars, houses and buildings. Walk around Tucson any time of the day, any day of the year, and you'd think it was a ghost town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only mad dogs and English(wo)men go out in the noonday sun!

Tez Miller said...

Think I'd choose dry heat over humid heat. Actually, I'd avoid both, because my Celtic blood doesn't take kindly to the sun ;-)

Post a Comment