Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

New blog

I've set up a new Wordpress site and transferred this blog over there (in the process, every apostrophe had a slash inserted before it - so now I have to manually remove them all!). 

The new website is for my contemporary family drama - the Wynter Wild series - and I'll leave this one up for posterity as I wrote it while my science fiction books were in the works and in print.

The website is saracreasy.com, and the new blog is at saracreasy.com/blog. You can follow the blog by submitting your email right there on the page, to receive notifications of new posts.

Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter - now powered by Revue, which so far has made things a whole lot easier. Click the logo below to get to the subscribe page:



1 comment:

Kamper Dynasty said...

Really ,This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information.
Best Writers Tools | Best Tools for Writers

Post a Comment