Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tucson Festival of Books

Last year the inaugural Tucson Festival of Books had almost 50,000 attendees. This annual event showcases local authors, libraries, bookstores and other literary-related organizations, and benefits local community literacy providers. In addition to almost 200 exhibitors, this event is also a huge writers' convention with lots of talks, panels and workshops from national authors etc.

And it's free!! It's on next weekend, March 13-14th, at the University of Arizona between 9.30 and 5.30 both days.

I'll be manning the Tucson Romance Writers of America booth (#116 along University Blvd, subject to change) on Sunday 2-4 pm and giving away ARCs (uncorrected bound galleys with full color cover - almost the real thing!) of Song of Scarabaeus to interested readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,

I been reading the excerpt of your new book, and I find it very interesting. I'm into science fiction movies, but haven't found a book I like. Most lean toward the hard sciences, and that turns me off.

Wish you luck.

Connie Gillam
www.constancegillam.com

Post a Comment